Saturday, August 26, 2017

Mahi, Mim, Pori, Nusrat reveal favourite Dhallywood actresses



Like anyone else, Dhallywood actresses watch movies and have their own likes and dislikes. And at the same time, they too have their favourite actresses.


If one actress has to pick another contemporary actress for the same project, who would she be?
When asked about their favourite actresses, popular Dhallywood actresses Mahiya Mahi, Bidya Sinha Saha Mim, Pori Moni and Nusrat Faria revealed the actresses they want to share the screen with.

Mahiya Mahi
I usually do not sign up for any film that has another leading lady. If I have to select another actress for any of my projects, I would go for Apu Biswas. She actually looks pretty both on screen and off screen. She is also a person with good demeanour.
   
Bidya Sinha Saha Mim
I would not like to sign up for a movie where I have to share screen with another actress. However, if the script is good I will think over it, I would consider Mahiya Mahi for the project. She seems to me quite amicable. I believe it would be fun working with her.
  
Pori Moni
My top choice is Nabila. I have already watched ‘Aynabaji’ four times. I think I can go for another 40 times to watch the film. Nabila is also pretty.

 Nusrat Faria
It is quite difficult to name a favourite actress. However, I have recently met Farin. She is a new face in the industry. She impressed me the first day we met. I believe she has the ability to go a long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment